Saxion University of Applied Sciences is located in the east of the Netherlands on three campuses, in the lively cities of Deventer, Enschede and Apeldoorn. Education at Saxion is centred on helping students to develop professional competence. As a university of applied sciences, Saxion places great value on practical skills and applied research. Therefore, students will be involved in various forms of learning during yor studies and will often work in small teams on real-life projects. Most of our programmes include a 1-semester (5-month) internship at a company either within or outside of the Netherlands, and students will do your graduation assignment at a company as well. This is excellent preparation for future.
A great place to study!
All campuses are fully equipped to support learning process. From campus-wide wireless internet to quiet places to study - Saxion campuses have it all! Every School has its own learning resource centre equipped with computers and rooms for working on projects with fellow students. Also, students on creative programmes have access to fully equipped sound and film studios.
Tuition fees and Living expenses
- Preparatory programmes – € 7,800/per year
- Bachelor degree programmes - € 7,800/per year
- Master degree programmes - € 8,900/per year
- MBA programme - € 11,000/per year
- Visa and residence permit - € 350
- Housing - € 4900/per year
4 year Bachelor programmes in English
- Applied Computer Science
- Art & Technology
- Business Information Technology
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Fashion & Textile Technologies
- Game Design & Production
- Game Engineering
- Hotel Management
- International Business & Management Studies
- International Finance & Accounting
- International Human Resource Management
- IT Service Management
- Software Engineering
- Tourism Management
- Preparatory Year
- Preparatory Intensive
- Preparatory Semester
- Preparatory Short Track
- Master Facility & Real Estate Management
- Master in Applied Nanotechnology
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Management (MA)
- A secondary education diploma with higher education entrance qualifications.
- A good command of the English language.Your English level should be equivalent to an IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 6.0.
Hurghada: tel. +201111733998, mob.: +201062928342, e-mail: email@example.com