FANTASTIC OFFER FOR THIS SUMMER! International English summer camp «English Explorer» in Latvia (Europe) from 25 July to 6 August! WE BRING BRITAIN! YOU BRING TALENT!
This summer we are offering your children a unique opportunity to spend two weeks in a truly British camp “English Explorer” that will take place in Saulkrasti city, on the territory of a comfortable and well established recreation complex «Minhauzena Unda». The complex was named after Baron Munchausen - adventurer who was famous for tales about his unbelievable adventures. The museum dedicated to Baron Munchausen’s life is only 15 km away from the complex and it is one of the most visited museums in Latvia.
Your child will be able to learn the English language with interest and curiosity of a young discoverer, while breathing clean seaside air, purified by the pine-tree forest around the complex, and enjoying active holidays on the shore of the Gulf of Riga.
25 July - 6 August, 2016
- Language lessons
- Study materials
- Full board accommodation
- Social and sports activities
- 24-hour supervision
- Airport transfers to the camp and back (40 EUR from 10:00 to 16:00, other times are possible but the price will be higher)
- Visa related expenses (if applicable)
- Pocket money
- Visa letter fee – 40 EUR (if applicable).
- Latvia is a country with rich history, beautiful nature and excellent environment. Tourists from all over the world dream to visit this unique country!
- In the surrounding area of "Minhauzena Unda" there are many historic sites: castles and estates, museums and monuments, parks and sports complexes.
- Professional teachers – English native speaking tutors from Great Britain and camp leaders from Latvia with excellent knowledge of 3 languages (English, Latvian, Russian).
- The Baltic Sea, pine-tree forest and clean seaside air.
- Communication language of the camp – only English!
- Children will be completely immersed in a very British environment!
- Exciting classes and additional fun activities.
- We will help each participant develop their individual talents.
- Exciting trips, excursions, fun activities and possibility to meet new friends from different countries of the world.
- Children will constantly be engaged and supervised 24 hours a day.
- Many wonderful competitions and opportunities to win prizes!